The title is in reference to Yuki's request at the end of the manga to start over with Yuki watching Kaname carefully this time.
Kaname and Yuki look at each other.
- Cover catchphrase is "This time, don't look away."
Main plot points
- Seiren leaves Aido in the custody of the Hunters.
- Lord Aido asks Yuki Kuran if she is able to stand up to Kaname.
- Yuki worries about how much she can do while she still is not Kaname's equal.
- Yuki worried by Ruka, demands to know what Kaname did to her.
- Yuki admits Kaname has too many secrets and lies and asks Kaname if they can start over properly.
Characters in order of appearance:
- Zero does not appear in this chapter.